Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Vegas Baby!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while!! So...I will be heading to Las Vegas in April to see...wait for it...the ACM Awards!! Reba and Blake Shelton are hosting and I can barely contain my excitement!! I have never been to Vegas and I can't believe I am going now! I will let y'all know details once I get them!

Nothing else much has been happening in my life..still looking for a job, which totally sucks! I'm trying though, it's just difficult!

Also, in "Days" news the charcters of Nathan, Stephanie and Phillip are leaving the show.  While, I am not sad to see Stephanie go in the least bit (her character has been testing my nerves lately) I am rather disappointed to see Nathan and Phillip go.  While, Jay Kenneth Johnson (Phillip) and Shelly Henning (Stephanie) have left of their own free will...Mark Hapka (Nathan) has been fired.  It is sad b/c all three of these characters were in the same storyline, which means this storyline is completely toast.  I will miss Phillip...I really like his character and he started on the show in 1999, left in 2004(?) , was recasted and came back in 2007 and is now leaving again.  I don't think he needs to be recasted this time, but that is just my opinion.

Of course, with three people leaving, I am thinking that frees up some of the budget. Maybe my characters can come back! :) The only reason I think Marlena may be returning is because Deidre Hall has been doing a number of appearances for "Days" and I don't think she'd be doing that (or invited to do that) if they were not thinking of asking her back.  I hope I am right, b/c the show just isn't the same without her! Time will tell.

I will try and update soon...if something interesting happens! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment